Monday, October 8, 2012

MTC Day One!




Well, Well, Well,

I have officially left the things of the world behind and now find myself standing on Holy Ground! Everywhere I walk and look; everything I listen to, smell, or see brings tears to my eyes...I stand on Holy Ground.

I will be forever in the debt of my best friend Marci Nilsson for helping me to prepare for my mission. I would not be here if it weren't for her unconditional love, patience and long suffering. I want to be just like her when I grow up.

I am also humbled by the staff and Missionaries that have served me this day. I feel like I am in a cocoon. It will be difficult to leave this place, so I will cherish every moment I have here. I have received much instruction today that has been a little over-whelming; but the best thing ever in the "Lord's University", is that I can't fail. Just the fact that I am here today...I get an "A". So I say to all missionaries that may feel like you didn't complete a mission. Just stop that negative thinking right now! Just the fact that you were willing to go and started the process... you have shown the Lord that you are a part of His Army and I am honored to serve with you.

May God Bless and keep you safe.
Love, Sister Cassita

No comments:

Post a Comment