Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Farewell Dear Friends and Family!

Dear family and friends,
I'm starting to get butterflies!!!
Here I come MTC, April 13th. I will spend 5 days there and then finish my training with medical personnel downtown Salt Lake City. Then I fly out April 27!
In between the two trainings I will be speaking in Sacrament meeting on April 19th at 2:45.

The address for that is
:
10310 Ashley Park Drive, Sandy, Utah 84092

All are invited to gather with me and my children after the meeting at my friends house:
Marci Nilsson
9866 S. Eastdell Dr. (2300 E.)
If you have any questions before April 13th feel free to call me at 385-888-6098; or you may call Marci at 801-654-0360 after that, as I will be busy at the MTC:)
 
I look forward to serving the Lord in this capacity again as a mission nurse. It will be even harder to leave my children behind again but I know and believe the Lord's promises to those who sacrifice for His sake. I love my children with all of my heart and I know that they will be in the Lord's hands while I'm gone. However I would love it, for any who feel so inspired, to step in and help them with any needs while I am away serving...
 
I want to thank each of you for all your love and support. I could not do this alone as I venture out again "without purse or script". The one sure thing I do know is that the Lord provides and my faith in Him has strengthened my testimony of the miracles that come to those that trust Him. He is my Redeemer and King. I look forward to the day when all of us are united in one heart and mind and witness His magnificent return. I long for that day; I live for that day. I love being a missionary!
 
Tofa soifua, Ou te alofa ia te oe
Sister Cassita
 
Here is the address, for those of you that requested it for any donations:
Bishop Michael Baum
Ashley Park Ward
10045 Ridegate Circle
Sandy, Utah 84092

 
 

2 comments:

  1. We LOVE you!! You are awesome. You will STILL be back before us though.....
    Love from the Bertins
    We have several missionaries from Samoa.....and 4 sisters from Kiribati -- one that knows you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa lava, Sister Cassita! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete